Ztec™ 0.45 30-P7S
ZTEC™ WB Polyethersulfone Membrane Cartridge Filters. 0.45µ Code 7.
ZTEC™ WB Polyethersulfone
Pleated Polyethersulfone (PES) Membrane for Critical Filtration in Wine and Beer
ZTEC WB cartridge filters utilize a special polyethersulfone membrane to provide consistent removal of spoilage organisms and inorganic particulate. The product offers excellent retention efficiency and extended on-stream life making it an ideal filter for the clarification of beer and wine. The PES membrane, available with either 0.65 or 0.45 µm pore sizes, is designed to meet and surpass the filtration criteria necessary to maintain product quality and characteristics. Produced in an ISO Class 7 clean room, the cartridges are integrity tested during production to assure performance and consistency.
- Media: Maximum sustained operating temperature: 180°F (82°C) at 20 psid (1.38 bar)
- Maximum differential pressure:
- 80 psid @ 70°F (5.5 bar @ 21°C)
- 40 psid @ 176°F (2.8 bar @ 80°C)
- Maximum reverse differential pressure:
- 40 psid @ 70°F (2.8 bar @ 21°C)
Hot DI Water Filter cartridge will withstand temperatures of 185°F (85°C) for up to 30 consecutive minutes.
Be careful with most common chemical cleaning, sanitizing and sterilizing agents and with pH range from 1–14. Consult factory or call BSG for specific compatibility information.
Cartridges may be steamed or autoclaved for at least 50 thirty minute cycles @ 275°F (135°C).
Pore Size Bubble Point Diffusive Air Flow
- 0.45 µm: ≥ 20psig(1.4 bar) ” 35 cc/min @ 16psig (1.1 bar)