How do I become a customer?
Visit our Become a Customer page to request an application.
How do I place an order?
If you are a current customer, contact your regional Customer Service Representative to place an order today! If you are not a customer, visit our Become a Customer page to request an application.
For help with International Orders, Service, Contract & Technical Support, contact:
- Rene Cox – 952-465-0574 x1567
- John Guzman – 817-995-6094
- Tinus Els – North Western Sales Manager | Northern CA, HI, ID, OR, WA | 707-499-4197
- Thomas Camp – Sales Manager | Central Coast, Southern CA, AZ, CO, NM, UT, NV | 707-637-6514
- James Kress – Central and Northeast Technical Sales Manager | AL, AR, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WDC, WV, WI, WY | 707-637-6491
- Nick Funnell – Sales Manager | AK | 503-201-2486
What are your hours of operation?
- Customer service and order processing personnel are available between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM CST, Monday through Friday.
- 24 hour notice required
- Less than 1 pallet orders – same day with 2 hours notice (please have your Customer Service Representative contact your warehouse)
Some items on our websites and in our catalogs are designated “special order” with an asterisk (*). These items may require extended lead times and minimum order quantities. Contact BSG sales for more information.
Price quotes and bids
For larger consolidated harvest orders please contact your sales representative or call the 800 number for a competitive bid, or go to www.bsgwine.com and submit your request for quote on the customer page.
- Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard, American Express, and Discover)
- Wire Transfer, check or money order
- Fax Check (Our fax number is 952-224-1390; please write “BSG is authorized to cash” in the memo area.)
A credit application with a bank authorization must be completed in order for credit to be established. For new customers, please allow 1-2 weeks for credit approval upon receipt of the completed credit application. Prepayment may be required. Failure to comply with credit terms may result in revocation of credit privileges. All dealings between parties shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Minnesota.
Freight terms are “Prepay and Charge”, unless otherwise instructed.
The following items need to be requested at the time of order and may have an extra charge:
- Specific delivery dates and times
- Lift gate service
- Pallet Jack service