The D-Malic Acid assay kit is suitable for the specific measurement and analysis of D-malic acid (D-malate) in beverages and food products. Suitable for manual, auto-analyzer and microplate formats. Includes 100 assays (manual) / 1000 assays (microplate) / 1100 assays (auto-analyzer).
Compatible with MegaQuant™ Wave Spectrophotometer
• No wasted D-malate dehydrogenase solution (stable suspension supplied)
• Very competitive price (cost per test)
• All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
• Rapid reaction (even with difficult samples)
• Mega-Calc™ software tool for hassle-free raw data processing
• Standard included
• Extended cofactors stability - dissolved cofactors stable for > 1 year at 4oC.
• Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyzer formats
(1) D-Malate + NAD+ → pyruvate + CO2 + NADH + H+
Kit size: 100 assays (manual) / 1000 (microplate) / 1100 (auto-analyzer)
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 6 min
Detection limit: 0.26 mg/L
Megazyme Knowledge Base