The Acetaldehyde test kit is a simple, reliable and accurate method for the measurement and analysis of acetaldehyde in beverages and foodstuffs. Suitable for manual, auto-analyzer and microplate formats. Includes 50 assays (manual) / 500 assays (microplate or auto-analyzer).
Compatible with MegaQuant™ Wave Spectrophotometer
- No wasted aldehyde dehydrogenase solution (stable suspension supplied)
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation
- Simple format
- Mega-Calc™ software tool for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
- Extended cofactors stability - dissolved cofactors stable for > 1 year at 4oC.
- Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyzer formats
(1) Acetaldehyde + NAD+ + H2O → acetic acid + NADH + H+
Kit size: 50 assays (manual) / 500 (microplate) / 500 (auto-analyzer)
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 4 min
Detection limit: 0.18 mg/L